Thursday, June 5, 2008

Leaving for China

Well, I'm getting on a plane and flying off to China today. I'll be there for two weeks starting in Beijing, going to Guilin, then Shanghai and finally Hong Kong. The first three cities will be part of a comparative markets class that I've been taking this quarter. We will be going to different businesses and comparing how they do business with how business is done in the US. After that we'll me and a few friends will be going on to Hong Kong to explore the city on our own.

I'll be doing my best to upload images and the days events to this site so that everyone who wants to can follow along. I've added weather to the side panel and my schedule is down at the bottom. Please feel free to log in and add comments with suggestions on where to go or what to do. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment