Friday, October 31, 2008

Pet Superfood Store

As a fan of pets and organic food, I was excited to develop a store for Organic Pet Superfood (www.petsuperfood.com).  What's more, working with small and start-up businesses has always been rewarding for me as they bring the most excitement and enthusiasm to a project.




I'm also a big fan of open-source software.  It provides a level of customization and independence that you don't normally find in propietary software.  This project was the first opportunity that I had to use one of the newest open-source eCommerce software packages out there called Magento.




Although the learning curve for getting the store to have the same look and layout as the rest of the site was somewhat steep, setting up and using the store administration was very easy and intuitive.  I'm looking forward to making more stores using this engine.


1 comment:

  1. Its an incredible joy perusing your post. It's brimming with data I am searching for and I want to post a remark that "The substance of your post is marvelous" Great work.
    Readymade eCommerce software platform

    ReplyDelete