Monday, March 16, 2009

Finals Done, Celebrations, and Snowboarding

It's been a great weekend as I finished my last final Friday night and went out with friends for drinks downtown.  The closer I get to graduating, the more I look forward to it.  With one more quarter containing two classes, I'm almost finished.  Of course that also means I need to start doing more work :)

On Saturday the celebrations continued as I joined Erin's family to celebrate he dad's birthday.  We had a wonderful meal at Luca that was filled with a few tear-jerking moments as Erin and her siblings toasted their father.  I'm very happy that I could have been a part of it.

Sunday was more of a relaxing/recuperating day.  Still, Erin and I found the time to meet her friends from out of town (who are also coincidentally getting married this summer).  We also had a chance to get out in the beautiful weather for a walk before coming back home for dinner.

Today was another exciting day as my friend Brian, Erin's brother Andrew, and I went snowboarding up at Copper Mountain.  It was a beautiful day and the snow was much better than we expected.

It's been a busy weekend and a great start to Spring Break.  I'll need to focus on work projects soon, but for now, I'm going to get some sleep.  To everyone reading this, I hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment