Monday, March 2, 2009

Wrapping up the Quarter

I'm starting to have more time this week as the quarter comes to an end.  There are projects to finish and finals to prepare for, but it actually seems easier now then it was for midterms.  I even had time to go running with my friend Brian.

It was a nice weekend, though short.  I was able to go over and welcome my aunt and uncle back to Littleton with pizza and a hand unloading their truck.  Then Saturday night Erin and I went to her friend's birthday party at Sushi Hai in Highlands.  Finally on Sunday Erin and I had time to go out for a hike at Matthews/Winters Park just north of Red Rocks.  It turned out to be a great day for it.

Of course wedding plans keep progressing and the ever-fun honeymoon plans.  We're looking forward to a very exciting summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment